Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tag, you're it



Hiding from the pain,
I’m far away.
Under the blankets,
Under the bed,
Close my eyes and hope to god;
Maybe someday my pain will stop.
Peak-a-boo, it found you.
Covers’ lifted,
Beds’ checked.
If you live in me,
There’s no place I can hide.
You reside in me,
You are my demise. 
Maybe if I cut off a limb,
You’ll die too.
Or I’ll cut myself open
And you’ll ooze out.
Or maybe I’ll surrender,
Die,
So you can latch on to somebody else, finally.

To look for love is to lose yourself,
To lose yourself you have to know who you are.

3 comments:

  1. WHY IN THE MONTH OF RAMADAN , HALF OF US GET MAD....NICELY WRITTEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't write it in ramzan. it was only published at that time

      Delete
    2. i didn't write it in ramzan. it was only published at that time

      Delete