Blue, yellow and purple
Draw me like the mountains
High, mighty and glorious
Sketch those deep ravines
Of the sorrows of my heart
Paint the fields so green
Like all my fruitless desires
Paint me like the earth
Its beauty concealing whats within
My monstrous nature
My destructive breath
Etch upon me the beauty
That i can never understand
I might look like nature
In reality, I'm everything but
The predator to the prey
Killer to the victim
How delusional of me
To even try to embrace it
For what is miserable
Can't make something beautiful
Im like the knife
Murdering its innocent vitcim
Im the carcass of creation
The meat desperately clinging
To the decaying bones
Of what used to be
A beautiful heart once
Alive like the earth itself
Now i finally dive into the earth
Lie within the destruction i caused
Finally i become one with it
And i realize
The earth was never mine to endorse
I was the earth’s to endure
No comments:
Post a Comment