Monday, June 06, 2016

An isolated discovery


Darling I've felt the moon smile
I have seen the trees dance
Heard the sea sing
Heard the mountains roar

For i have searched places
Deep, dark,dangerous
For you
Your love, your smile

Alas, all i found was a fleeting whisper,
The silent plea
That the sea makes to the shore
To let it stay
That the trees make to the ground
To let them go
That the moon makes to the earth
To let it collide.

Darling I've waited and watched
As the sand fell
But you were never to come
Always distant,  disguised.

My mirror remains devoid
Of your reflection
Only me....
Always me.

So maybe i am what i seek
But fail to find
My own absence caused my demise

I stared into my reflection
But Never into my soul
How can i find something
Which was lost within?

No comments:

Post a Comment