Just another could have been
Carried away from sight
Sinking into the deep waters
Dissolving, disappearing
Away from the world
I’ve kissed the ocean floor
Somewhere deep and dark I reside
Away from senses away from mind
Wash away all my sins
For their weight suffocates me
Take away my self
So I can become me again
My legacy lasted just a moment
The pen dropped,
the words stopped
But I exist within you
I'll make a home their now
In your deepest thoughts,
In your heart
Whisper these words over and over
Whisper, then scream, then consume them whole
Until they scream me and shout me
Into the minds of men I will dwell forever
In their nest I’ll Grow
Until my wings can fly And fetch another prey
May my body rot in the ocean
May my being be nothing more then words
And may you never forget
Never, never.
No comments:
Post a Comment